10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electronic Fatigue
The benefits of modern technology are self-evident. We lead lives today that even Royalty of past ages would envy. However, with all its perks, much of our technology creates a subtle invisible type of toxin that can affect our energy, focus and even weaken our digestion and immunity.
Have you ever worked long hours on any electronic device and felt mentally exhausted yet hyped up at the same time? Have you had trouble falling asleep after a few hours of TV or have a feeling tingling or crawling sensation in the hands, feet or anywhere in the body without any known cause? These and many other symptoms are potential signs of over exposure to EMF (electromagnetic fields).
This is a big topic and one that I may elaborate more details about in a future online Webinar. However, in this article I want to touch on the main points of EMF overexposure and give you some techniques for protecting yourself and your family.
What Is EMF and EMR?
Electromagnetic waves at low frequencies are referred to as 'electromagnetic fields' (EMF) and those at very high frequency are called 'electromagnetic radiations (EMR)'.
When your toaster or TV is plugged into an electrical outlet (even when turned off) they create an electrical charge resulting in electric fields. Likewise, when the appliance is turned on, the electrical current flows creating a magnetic field. Thus, we use the term Electromagnetic Field or EMF.
Our devices such as TV, microwaves, radio, watch, cellphones and dozens of others emit EMFs. These waves are invisible to the naked eye and can travel through empty space, air and even solid substances like the walls of our house. How else could your cell phone signal reach you in your car or house?
The Electromagnetic Spectrum
Scientists use the term Electromagnetic Spectrum to describe the entire range of electromagnetic energy. This spectrum ranges from extremely low energy fields called “ultra-low frequency” or ULF to extremely high frequency fields such as X-rays and Gamma Rays. Our eyes are only able to detect a very narrow band of frequencies that we call light. However, that doesn’t mean that we aren’t affected by the other frequencies. High frequency waves known as Ionizing Radiation are deadly because they can break the atomic bonds that hold our atoms and cells together. Therefore, we take such precautions against over exposure to X-rays.
The Effects of Low-Level EMF Exposure
So, the big question is what is the effect of chronic exposure to low-level EMF? To date, institutions such as The World Health Organization report that science hasn’t conclusively answered that question. However, there is concern and a lot of studies suggest the possibility of serious potential health problems:
- A 2007 study at the University of Wisconsin reported that women who are occupationally exposed to EMF have a heightened risk of breast cancer.
Ref: J Occup Environ Med. 2007 Mar;49(3):266-74. University of Wisconsin Paul P. Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, WI 53726, USA. email@example.com; PMID: 17351512 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- Two studies in 2005 and 2008 found that children exposed to low level frequencies of EMF were at higher risk for Leukemia.
Feychting, M., Ahlbom, A., & Kheifets, L. (2005). EMF and Health. Annual Review of Public Health, 26, 165-189. Abstract retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15760285
Ref:Leuk Lymphoma. 2008 Dec;49(12):2233-4; PMID: 19052983 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- A 2008 study done in India showed increased production of oxidation or Free Radicals produced in the livers of Guinea Pigs after chronic exposure to extremely low-level EMF. Free radicals are a major factor in Cancer.
Ref: Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2008 Oct;Department of Biophysics, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey. firstname.lastname@example.org; PMID: 19069844 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
- A 2007 study performed at USC concluded that elevated occupational magnetic field MF exposure was associated with an increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Ref: BMC Neurol. 2007 Jun 9; Department of Neurology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA. email@example.com; PMID: 17559686 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
What Does Ayurveda Say About EMF Exposure?
When I was studying with my teacher Dr. Mishra, he explained to me there are 4 kinds of toxins classified in Ayurveda. For those familiar with Ayurveda, you may have only heard about the first one called Ama because today’s Ayurveda Colleges only emphasize the first one.
However, Dr. Mishra’s 5000-year-old lineage emphasized the necessity of recognizing each type of toxin in our patients because each required unique methods to remove them from the body. For more information watch my video The 4 Kinds of Toxins.
Dr. Mishra told me that the 4th toxin was caused by overexposure to EMF. I remember this so well because I laughed and exclaimed, “how could you all know about EMF 5000 years ago, there weren’t any computers or cell phone!” He just smiled and said, “Doug, in India we have Monsoons. When they come and lightening strikes all around the villages for weeks at a time we noticed that people would get all varieties of conditions.”
He further explained that name of the toxin in Sanskrit is Indra Vajra Bhinjaya Vishara which means “the poison of God’s thunderbolt”.
The Kinds of Symptoms Caused by EMF Overexposure
Here is a list of symptoms that may be associated with EMF:
- Unexplained Morning fatigue
- Anxiety or panic attacks
- Feeling spacey and unable to concentrate
- Unexplained Sadness
- Unexplained lack of glow in the face
- Unexplained sharp shooting pains
- Lack of brightness in the eyes
- Lack of early morning enthusiasm
- Negative feelings and depression
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Unexplained imbalanced hunger
- Unexplained changes in bowel movements
- Unusual gas release
- Feeling tingling or crawling sensation in the hands, feet or anywhere in the body or other odd physical sensations.
- Unexplained lack of sexual desire
Every day in my practice I see patients whose symptoms are attributable to EMF poisoning. Symptoms such as sudden unexplained pain, tingling and numbness that don’t follow a known neurological pattern, fatigue, inability to concentrate, headaches, lack of enthusiasm, and insomnia are all very common. I’ve also seen patients with panic attacks, heart arrhythmias and palpitations all caused by EMF overload.
EMF and EMR contaminate the subtle energy channels of the body called the Nadis. These channels are responsible for the distribution of the bio-electric energy called Prana. Disrupting the Pranic flow results in a lack of energy and vitality to the affected tissues or a disturbance in the electrical system of the body as seen in heart arrhythmias.
Vaidya Mishra’s Transdermal Marma System directly targets the reception and flow of Prana to the targeted tissues. The effect is often an instantaneous and profound improvement in energy and emotions.
Case History: 30-Year-Old Pregnant Female with Panic Attack
A 30-year-old pregnant female entered my office with complaints of fatigue, inability to concentrate, panicked emotions and tightness in the chest. She had already been to the Hospital ER where her examination and EKG findings were negative. My Ayurvedic Pulse evaluation revealed a large EMF load creating irregular energy spikes throughout her system and especially in the heart. After a 15-minute Marma Treatment for EMF followed by 10 minutes of rest she felt completely normal and revitalized.
Marma Treatment for EMF
In today’s world, aside from Monsoons and lightning storms, we’re constantly exposed to EMF. What’s more, with more powerful cell phone, routers, 5G networks and “smart” everything, the exposure is increasing rapidly. Short of living on a desert island or a cave in the Himalayas, EMF is pretty much impossible to avoid.
Fortunately, thanks to the wisdom of the ancient Ayurvedic physicians and Vaidya Mishra’s family lineage we have practical tips and formulas designed to help us reduce the overload of “The Poison of God’s Thunderbolt”
The most effective method for combating EMF is the Transdermal Marma System or Marma Therapy for short. This is an ancient Ayurvedic therapy that Vaidya Mishra taught me to clean the delicate Pranic channels of EMF toxin and restore the reception and flow of Prana to all parts of the physiology. Obviously, you must be a patient of mine to physically receive this treatment in my office. But we also have many tips and strategies you can use at home.
10 Quick Tips for Reducing EMF Load
TIP 1: Transdermal Creams
Currently we have 3 Transdermal Creams that are excellent for reducing symptoms associated with EMF. Each cream has a slightly different purpose for a variety of other conditions, but all work to clean and open the Pranic channels.
- Super Flow – generally very good in all conditions.
- Super Flow Plus – a little stronger and thermogenic to the physical circulation.
- Flexible Flow – the strongest cream. Improves the coordination between the physical and vibrational channels.
You can click the above links to listen to a video I made about each cream. However, this is the method I prescribe to my patients for general EMF support using any of the 3 creams:
- Apply the cream to the spine morning and evening. Swipe downwards from the base of the neck to the Sacrum 7 times. This opens the main Pranic channel that flows through the spinal cord delivering the Pranic intelligence to the whole physiology.
- Before bed, also apply the cream to the arms and legs, hands and feet with a downwards swiping motion (towards the hands and feet). This will open both the physical and vibration circulation in those areas which are most compromised.
- After using the cream, cup the hands over the nose and take 3 or 4 easy deep breaths enjoying the aroma of the product. This opens the nasal Nadis and refreshes the entire system. This technique can also be used when you feel computer or cell phone fatigue. So, keep some cream with you at work or near your device.
9 Other Tips:
- Walk under moonlight, especially when the moon is full or near full.
- Lay down on the earth: Clean sand or clay soil is the best.
- Hug & hold a tree. Put your chest (heart area) against the trunk.
- Rinse your face with cool water three to six times per day.
- Keep plants near the computer to absorb EMF.
- Stop TV and computer after 7 PM.
- Take a break every 2 hours and go outside in the fresh air.
- Unplug electronic devices and turn them off when not using. This is especially important for cell phones and computers in the bedroom at night. Turn off wireless routers at night while sleeping.
- Drink good alkaline spring water while working on computer
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Also feel free to leave comments at the bottom of the page. Your questions and comments may help others as well.
To Your Health,
Dr. Douglas Beech