This recipe uses the cooling Soma of Lauki squash to balance the Agni of green papaya to combine into a wonderfully balanced pro-digestive recipe.
- 1 cup of chopped/peeled Green Papaya
- 2 cups of chopped/peeled Lauki Squash
- teaspoon of Panch Phoran
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger (optional)
- 4 curry leaves
- Your Own Spice Mix To Taste or:
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- cooling soma salt to taste
Warm the oil. Add the panch phoran. Add the ginger and all the spices. Stir fry the papaya in all the spices coating them well. Then add the chopped peeled lauki. Add the soma salt. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes.